Pages

.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey in my tum


Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful every day for that handsome fella up there who sticks by my side even when I'm being irrational (or drank too much whiskey) and for putting up with the obnoxious amount of pictures I take. 
I'm thankful everyday for my family who never stops making me laugh and who supports me unconditionally.
I'm thankful that my parents raised me with the morals and beliefs I have today.
I'm thankful for this fur child who drools all over the house.
I'm thankful for the friends that have turned into family, and will always be around.
I'm thankful for down comforters- I owe my good sleeps to you. 
I'm thankful for the first cup of freshly brewed coffee (that's a given)
I'm thankful for the beautiful days I get to spend outside.
I'm thankful for cabernet, sushi and teen mom (I didn't say all of these would be sentimental)
I'm thankful for everyday I wake up and get to start over. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving (and post meal nap- cheaaa)



No comments:

Post a Comment