Pages

.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Pizza party anyone??


Happy Monday, cuties!

 I seriously can't believe the weekend's already over- can somebody please tell me where time goes?? Anyways, I spent my weekend doing a lot of relaxing, drinking, snuggling and eating (sounds like a party, right? Yup, my thoughts exactly) Hunter came in town late Friday night, and left bright and early this morning (and yes, saying good bye still stinks). On Saturday we went to the farmers market, I'll post about that later this week. And yesterday we laid around the house and made some fresh, homemade sangria and pizza on the grill: 
DE-LISH




Fresh mozzarella and basil mmmm

Light parmesan cheese

Layer some fresh tomato and mozzarella on top of the sauce and parmesan 

Toss this bad boy on the grill for a few minutes


The real chef (or my mom, whatever) teaching me how it's done

How cute is she?? Right, I know- adorable.

Pesto, roasted red peppers, eggplant and mozzarella- Magic in my mouth





Pesto, steak, roasted red peppers and mozzarella: Holy delicious 



And we all know I couldn't go a post without posting a picture of Tucker- so there ya go!


I hope everyone has an amazing Monday! 
 I'm going to go chug some caffeine now...

xox,

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment