Pages

.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Polish me up, buttercup.

I'm a simple girl. Lots of things make me happy, ya know, family, beautiful weather, wine, puppies, my handsome boyfriend, food, nail polish, and food (whoops, I said that already?) I'm also a poor graduate student and anytime I find a good deal, homegirl is on cloud 9 (yes, I'm that homegirl).

Anyways, as I was saying, right, deals- all about them. Clearly getting weekly manicures is just not on my priority list, and if it is on yours, well shoot, power to ya! I came across this top coat polish and I could literally rave about it ALL-DAY-LONG. It's amazing. You put it on top of your base coat while it's still wet and I kid you not, both coats will be dry in about three minutes (one of natures phenomena's I tell ya). The shine is fabulous, and chipping is minimal for about a week (almost none- could someone riddle me that?). Yes, I know, you can thank me later.

Okay, so the top coat is called Seche Vite. I bought mine at Target for about 10$ (yes, I know that is a little more than usual but trust me when I say it's an investment). I've been using this top coat for about three weeks now and I LOVE it. I thought I would pass this along, so enjoy!

Top coat on the right.



Face of an angle, people. 
He's a looker. 

One of the many things that makes me smile. 

Happy one day 'til Friday ;)
xo- Maris



4 comments:

  1. Cute nails! I have this exact color! I seriously need to do mine though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx Olivia

    Olivia's choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to! xx Marisa

      Delete