Pages

.

Monday, November 26, 2012

That time I ate four times my body weight

Recap of Thanksgiving:

Thursday was great. I wish I could think of a better word to describe the day but I'm feeling a little brain dead right about now (I woke up at 6am in Tallahassee, drove four hours to tampa, had three therapy sessions and a 3 hour class, so forgive me if this post is lacking my usual sass). Anywho, it was so nice to spend time with all of my family and to have my sister in law's family celebrate with us too! There was a total of 18 of us- kudos to my mom for only telling me she was stressed three times on Thursday (I was expecting a record high, go Lu go!)

My brother's first fried turkey (who said Thanksgiving was suppose to be healthy, right?)

Mr. Mot's first turkey day- festive little guy

Cheers!


Desert for days (diet starts NOW)
My sister made a mind blowing, out of this world, bring on the calories, peanut butter pie- I'll post some pictures and the recipe later this week, deal? Deal.

Oh whatever, here's a sneak peak:


Drooling.

Oh yeah, and getting to catch up with these guys was pretty great too. 

Okay and a quick run down about this weekend, I drove up to Tallahassee on Friday to see this sweet smile:


We did more eating, snuggling, drinking and football watching than this gal could handle (well, you can never have enough snuggling). Despite the depressing Florida State loss (let's not talk about that anymore, k?) this weekend was exactly what I needed to get my through these last two weeks of clinic and class before winter break.


Pre-tailgating drink anyone? 

The most beautiful day for football- 65 and not a cloud in the sky. Gotta love winters in Florida.
























Clearly enjoying game day.


Lets just say this was a pre kickoff picture. 

Always happy to see this face. 


Sunday looked a lot like this and I wouldn't change it for the world. Wish I was still in that very moment right now.



































until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment