Pages

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful.

Last night I sat in bed (feeling nice and sick) wandering around the amazing world of pinterest (I mean really, what else is a girl to do? Clearly not anything productive). As I was looking at some of my DIY things I've pinned and never got around to making- yeah, real shocker there I know, I came across this amazing website with a ton of free printables.

We're having Thanksgiving at my parents house this year and I know my mom is already feeling stressed out (mostly because she's told me about 15 times. There seems to be a positive correlation with each glass of wine she has and how stressed about Thanksgiving she is. Silly woman.) 

Anyways, I volunteered to help her get ready and decorate and have decided on this banner, either for the food table or above the fire place. Haven't quite made up my mind yet. This banner is cute, free, simple, organic, OH and free (sorry did I tell you that already?)

Precious, right? Right.


All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/10/free-printable-banner-for-thanksgiving.html and print these bad boys out. Back the letters on a beige (or color of choice) and use clothes pin (you can buy them anywhere, Walmart, Michaels, shoot probably the grocery store) to hang them on a strand of string or hemp. 




Easy peasy, baby!

Oh and today I am thankful for my snooze button, keurig and excessive amounts of vitamin C- Cheers!

Later,
Marisa


2 comments:

  1. Love the banner!! So perfect for the holiday season. And perfect to have around the house all year round to remember to be thankful always! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! xo- Marisa

    ReplyDelete