Pages

.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jewels that make me drool (is that weird?)

Happy day before Thanksgiving! Who's ready to stuff their face with turkey and stuffing? ( uhh, this girl is, but that's a given)

I wanted to do a Chrismas wish (I'll keep wishing because this list is about to get cray-zay) list but I realized that would be the longest post ever, so lucky for you I'm going to break them up.
So today, the jewels that make me drool.


How great are these rings? They're called Lulu Frost code rings. I've been lusting over them for the past year and given the fact that they are 440$ PER ring, I'll continue lusting over them, oh for like, ever. But for those of you that just have to have them (don't tell me, I'll probably cry) here's the link

Coincidence that these just so happen to be my initials? I'd like to think of it as fate, but whatever. I love thin gold necklaces. They're dainty, tasteful and adorable. This necklace is from bauble bar, the designer is Maya Brenner- way to go Maya, I'm diggin your taste. 

Since my first set of stackable rings are worth more than (enter obnoxious comparison here), this is my alternative- stackable initial rings from gorjana


How great is this collar necklace? They have some awesome be-dazzled little babies out there but I'm currently loving this plain black on (you can wear it with more, duh) This guy is from bauble bar too.


Everyone needs a gold spike bracelet to pile on your wrist. Found this one from lulus.


I love this necklace, I'm talkin' L-O-V-E love, not that l-u-v nonsense. The real love. As soon as I saw this on lulus site I immediately pictured wearing it with a collared shirt- chambray anyone?

This necklace is fun right? Right. And only 12$ from forever 21. More my speed.


Last but not least, these Kate Spade earrings would be fantastic. Thanks Santa.

What have you had your eyes on?

OH I forgot, Tucker told me this collar is on his Christmas list. Pretty good taste for a pup.













1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
    my page: payday lones

    ReplyDelete