Pages

.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School....?

Grad school orientation is tomorrow... YEAH, tomorrow. Slowly beginning to panic. 

I just had the most wonderful four days in Tampa with Hunter, avoiding the reality of school starting on the 22nd. The 22nd, that's in like another month right? WRONG Marisa, so wrong, that would be tomorrow... Farewell summer, you were a good one. 

I'll post later this week with a new project, I got a few brewin' in this ole noggin of mine. Until then, here's a few pictures from this weekend:

Out at a Battle of the Bands show for Christa's 27th in Ybor

Have I mentioned how freakin' happy I am to be living in the same city as my brother and sister again? Well this photo should explain why.

Christa dancing on Hunter, yup, on him. Hunter unsure of how to react. Bahaha

Out to dinner with Bianca and Chris 

Even though I look like I'm doing the Rock eyebrow, had to do it. I missed Bianca TOO much, so much we decided to dress the same. 

My love. 

Goodness, could he be any more handsome? Good, I agree.

That's the "are you sure you have to go to school ma??" look


Hope ya'll are having a great week, wish me luck... lots of it


xoxo

Maris

2 comments: