Pages

.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chevron Craze

The past week has been a little crazy between grad school orientation, clinic orientation and starting classes I've just about lost it (well, not quite HEY, I've been on the no plan-plan for the past 3 months so cut me so slack will ya?)

Since I haven't too much free time recently I spent last weekend redoing some cute end tables I found earlier this summer on the side of the road for 5$- say whaaaaaattt? Yup, 5$ and they're solid wood and in great shape, heck ya!

I kept them in the garage for the past two months, the legs screw off so they are SUPER easy to store- thank goodness or I think I would have found them down by the garbage (sorry Mom and Dad.) I was wanting to do chevron stripes on the wall in my room but after attempting part of the wall I QUICKLY changed my mind- what a pain in the butt!

So I decided to do the stripes on the top of the table and I think they turned out pretty cute!

NOTE: I tried to make the stripes relatively the same size but it's more difficult than ya would think, regardless I love how they turned out and are for sale so let me know if you're interested!



Once again, forgot the before pic (sorry Charlie)






1 comment: