Pages

.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm back, back again

WOW. It's been awhile and too much has happened to play catch up on it all but I'll just give a quick run down before I start posting about the REAL JUICY stuff- my summer DIY projects.

First off, I graduated! Thank you Florida State for the BEST four years I could have ever imagined.



Secondly- I moved back home just three weeks before my brother and sister-in-law moved back FOR GOOD (Insert sappy comment here) My family, my sister-in-law's family and Hunter spent a week at Palm Island together- holy relaxation...and mosquito bites. 

Palm Island


Sista Sista

Seeing this was worth the mosquito attack

Even the Tuck man got to come- Pups first trip to the beach= SUCCESS 

My brotha

Third- Spent two AAAAMAZING weeks with family in New Jersey and a weekend with my sister in NYC. 
Lake Kampfe in NJ

Got to celebrate my grandparent's 59th wedding anniversary- TOO sweet

Christa and I at Beauty and Essex in NYC

Finally- The rest of my summer has been consumed by driving back and forth to Tallahassee to see the beau, fishing with my dad, catching up with friends and DIY projects ( that'll be my next post don't cha worry!) 

This handsome fella I picked up 

Sunrise fishing

Perfect

Lexa, who is going on her mission trip to BRAZIL! Couldn't be more proud of ya girl xox

Two of the best friends I could ask for 

Alright, I'll spare ya the rest. For now I'm learning home isn't a place but a state of mind. That's all  folks! 

- Maris






No comments:

Post a Comment