Pages

.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

That time I cut all my hair off.

Well, it seems to me that nothing if fully O-fficial without me screaming it from the roof tops of the blogging world. So here we go, "I cut all my hair off." Okay, fine, I'm being dramatic. I didn't cut all of it off, but 9 inches is a lot, especially when you feel like you were born a hippie child. So here, I will bless you with the awkward mirror pic that was taken right after. More to come after my weekend in Tallahassee with my sweet hunny and co. 





























OH, and 50% off the entire store?! Great, we'll stalk up on wine like the world is ending.



And Tucker got a new ID tag. I love the furry little fella. 












4 comments:

  1. Wow, you are such a beautiful girl! And I know you don't know me, but I have to say, I think your haircut looks FABULOUS!!! Seriously! The cut really frames your face perfectly, and the length is just perfect. Good choice!

    Great blog!
    Shanna
    http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 inches IS a lot! It looks great and it must be so fun to style! :)

    http://thenightin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you are ROCKIN' that hair girl! Wishing I could pull it off! Adore ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete