Pages

.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 2

Alright here we go, Savannah Day 2.

It went a little something like this:

Frolicking around the historic district, making comments roughly every 54 seconds about how beautiful it is, commenting on every restaurant we pass. We found our way to Vic's on the River: yum yum yum yum. Period. We sat outside next to some heaters, drank a glass of wine (ordered the wrong wine, received Guinness beer as a result...uh?) GREAT fish tacos, still dreaming about those little guys.

We frolicked some more, played some pool and air hockey (yup, I said it).

For dinner B and Chris went out to celebrate their 1 year wedding anniversary (!!!!!), Happy Anniversary (again) you love birds! So Hunter and I went to Belford's. Great atmosphere, and even better food. Shrimp risotto to die for I tell ya.

We met up for drinks after at the Bohemian Roof Top.

And we lived happily ever after. Just kidding but then we really did go home and go to sleep.


Just look at those. Still trying to take it all in.

Did I mention that it was freezing? Secretly loving Hunter with a beanie (shh)

I didn't get to mention how much I love these leather legging I got for Christmas from my sister, so here I go: I really really love them. (Thanks Christa!)




Ignore my creepy red eyes. I guess that's just what happens when your eyes are black.  




















I'm ready to go back and I haven't even gotten to Day 3. sigh.

P.S. Back to school today (said in a very positive voice..)

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Savannah, what a beautiful city! One of my favorite places to visit. that shrimp is making me hungry :) You two make an adorable couple and oh my gosh - i LOVE your hair!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - new follower here!

    ReplyDelete