Pages

.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Confession

Alright here we go... 

I was in the car for a told of an hour and five minutes today (a whopping total of 65 minutes for all my math geeks out there). Within that 65 minutes, I shamelessly, and yes I repeat shamelessly listened to Phillip Phillips's song gone, gone, gone on repeat. Loudly. I'm talkin' booty bumpin' loud. Sorry that was awkward.

The real confession: that was the highlight of my day (Obviously because I hadn't had the chance to watch some HGTV, don't fret I'm getting my fix as we speak).


BIG NEWS: Tucker got his first bow tie. Handsome, isn't he?? Thanks Christa ;)

Thank you note essentials.

Face of an angel, people.


Why does every night at our brother house end up with us shooting the BB gun?? I don't hate it.

Been LOVING the leather leggings I got for Christmas. Seriously loving.


Most importantly:
IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?

Oh and if you'd life to partake in new phillip addiction just take a quick listen: Gone Gone Gone


5 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your Pup

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow tie is so cute! I love Phillip Phillips. His song "Home" is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh! I have been wanting leather leggings forever! Where are yours from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a fan of Phillip Phillips...and your dog....and those leggings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dog!!! I've got 2 doggies, and they are the BEST!!! And those leggings?! GAH!!! I want! I'm Shanna, and I'm your newest follower. You're such a hoot! LOL! Check out my blog, if you don't mind. I'm still new, trying it out, but would love you to stop by!
    XOXO
    Shanna
    http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete