Pages

.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 3.

I'm going to go ahead and warn ya: I'm currently watching Jwoww and Snooki so if you read a mildly inappropriate comment here or there, don't blame me.

Day 3 was NYE. I love new years, there's just something about the idea of getting to start fresh. Ya, ya I know you're not really starting over, it's just another day but hey, let the girl think what she wants. (WOOOAH Snooks, the lumineers? Put those bad boys away will ya?)

Hunter and I went and got coffee in the morning and sat in the park for about an hour, literally just sitting on a bench, holding hands, talking and thinking. It's moments like that when I ask myself how on earth I got so lucky.

We frolicked down River Street, going in and out of some of the stores and ate lunch looking out on the water (poor us, right?) For dinner we went to 700 Drayton, which was breathtaking (we also felt that way when we looked at their fixed NYE menu prices, so to the bar we headed to split a 3 course meal- Hey now, were still just broke college students living on love.. and student loans).

After dinner we popped some champagne (mmmmm) at the hotel then headed to market street to ring in the new year with the rest of the city. They had lights everywhere, projection screens set up with the ball drop up, the next thing I knew we were doing the whole 10-9-8-7 thing and then BAM there I was kissing the same sweet natured, hilarious, abundantly caring, smart, gorgeous guy for the third year in a row. He keeps surprising me, every year I think there is no way I could be any more in love than I am at that given moment, and every year he proves me so incredibly wrong. Thank you for that.

Sorry for all the sappy talk, now here's the good stuff:








Just call me Left Eye.



Clearly I wasn't thrilled to be leaving. Savannah, you'll forever have a place in my heart. 

Hope I didn't bore you babes too much. Until next time-


1 comment:

  1. Okay, you are simply stunning girl! And that last picture is just precious! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete