Pages

.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pretending it's winter.

Hey dolls, 
This is going to be short and sweet, I'm about to head to the library for the day (or rest of my life..).

Things that have made me smile already today:

- The fact that Monday's over (yeah, I said it)
- A wet puppy nose in my face letting me know it's time to wake up
- My mom being back from New Jersey
- Remembering how absolutely absurd Teen Mom was last night (yeah, I watch it- don't mock it til' you try it ya'll)
- Having my sister send me links to things like this one: Little Black Book
- The weather being under 78 degrees, so I can at least pretend it's cold out and throw on scarf


On a more serious note: Food. mmm.
Okay, so here's my dad's famous shrimp on the grill.
WARNING: These are delicious and SO easy. Throw them on a salad, over a bed of rice, serve with fish, whatever you want people, just try them. Seriously.


Wash them off. Put them in a bowl. Lightly drizzle olive oil.
Mix them up so they are very lightly coated with the oil.


Sprinkle some garlic salt, and pepper in the mix. 
Use your hands to coat them again.


 Throw those bad boys on the grill.
We put them on a grate on the grill so they don't fall through. (A foil boat works too!)
About 2 minutes a side.
THEN...


BAM!

I'll talk about that mouth watering fish later... Just try and take that all in. 

Happy day after Monday, cuties!






7 comments:

  1. Let's pack our bags and go somewhere its cold.. oh wait we are! yay! Love you sista happy studying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Decemeber 29th couldn't come soon enough! Come kidnap me from studying, I'll let ya!

      Delete
  2. Loving following your blog! Right there with you with the finals coming up...probably won't breathe til it's all over ;) Good luck girl!

    xoxo
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! Always love having new readers! And trust me, I'm with ya on exams- Is it Christmas break yet?!

      Delete
  3. that pink top and scarf! eeeek so adorable :)
    that food looks amazing too. it's amazing how garlic salt can make everything taste a million times better :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I couldn't agree more with the garlic salt- such an exquisite palate ;) Thanks for stopping by, hope you follow!

      Delete
  4. I love the scarf! And those shrimps look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete