Pages

.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Celebrate







  I'll take any excuse to celebrate especially when it's celebrating my first semester of clinic being over. It's so surreal that the first semester is already done, and I made it out alive (Yeah, it was touch and go there for a while). Last night my dad took Hunter and I out for dinner, and celebrate we did. We went to this small italian restaurant and OH MY- it was pretty darn delicious.




















Charming little place, right?


Of course the night ended with sambuca and the guys shootin' some hoops.


Surprise bottle of champagne to celebrate? He's a keeper.  



































Hope everyone had a wonderful Friday night! 


1 comment:

  1. I love the shade of red lipstick you are wearing! Your blog is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete