Pages

.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My sweet Valentine(s)




I usually spend this day loving on my boyfriend and being extremely thankful for the sweet guy I've found, spoiling him any way possible, but over the past few years I began to realize that in a healthy relationship that's what you do every single day. So today more than ever I am thankful for finding the love of my life and for his over abundance of patience with me while we do long distance. I love you Hunter, thank you.

And to my first and always Valentine(s), my sweet mom and dad. Thank you for showing me what it means to be unconditionally loved and supported. I wouldn't be the young woman I am today without the both of you.

So Happy Valentines Day to the three most important people in my life- I love you three more than you know.

OH, and TJ from his little lady was sweet enough to feature 15 couples from around the United States and looks like Hunt and I made the cut. It's adorable, check it out!




4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Now following you!

    http://sistersintherain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all the His Little Lady couples, I clicked over to yours because I thought you guys were the cutest. ha you and your boy are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by from TJs blog. :) you both are so cute and its nice to find another fellow Tampa bay blogger :)

    ReplyDelete