Pages

.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, you sneaky, sneaky day

Dear Monday night television,


I don't think you could have any idea how much I look forward to your nonsense reality, trash shows on this night. There's just something about watching 20 partially crazy women, with complete faces of make-up on, fight over a man they met only a few weeks ago. But hey, they're in love. Or should I mention the Real House Wives of Beverly Hills- what exactly is meant by the term "real"(okay, so that was a little mean, but entirely true). But most importantly, Teen Mom 2. Always, speaking right to my heart. What other show stars a 20 year old that chooses going to a Ke$ha concert (it's her role model, people!) over meeting with their parole officer. So tonight, I plan to sit on my couch, wine in hand, skyping my dude, and indulging in complete mindless, yet fabulous trash television.


Until I get to fully unwind, aka 8pm when the Bachelor comes on, I'll leave ya with a few pictures from the past two weeks.









How do you unwind on this evil day they call Monday?


1 comment:

  1. I'll be indulging in some Bachelor as well! Just can't help it. :)

    ReplyDelete